Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday - Eating Out and Looking Good



Restaurant of the Day: Applebees
On Fridays I will be focusing on one restaurant to find out healthy options for eating out. My family often eats out on Fridays and it is always a mystery what is healthy and what is loaded with fat and calories. If you have any suggestions on restaurants you would like me to research please let me know. Also, if you absolutely love - can't live without - dream for - a certain not so healthy menu item..splurge once in a while. Allowing yourself to splurge every so often keeps you more on track so you don't feel deprived. Happy Eating!
Applebees has a great Weight Watchers menu in which all of the items are super healthy and filling. I have tried most of them and think they are all great. Also, my most favorite thing at Applebees is the Oriental Chicken Salad. However, when I order I get the dressing on the side with grilled chicken and eat a minimal amount of the toppings. Fabulous! With the modifications this salad has around 380 calories.. Not bad at all!

Also, when we go out it feels so great to get a little dolled up..am I right? So here are some fun items for SUPER DOOPER cheap from Forever 21!
Dina Jean $30
Hoops $4.80







Ruffle Top
$22.80

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

Restaurants can get crazy--I often look up the nutritional guides online--they have them for almost any restaurant, and then modify modify! I Heart forever21--it's the best!