Thursday, April 17, 2008

Healthy Product Review


Deliciously simple. With 14 grams of fiber and 60 calories in 1/2 cup you cannot beat this original stuff. I am an avid believer that if you include this in your diet you can lose and maintain your weight easier. I also love their new line of bars and yogurt and hear buzz that they are coming out with a bread line..Woohoo!! So that is my positive report from Fiber One.

Negative: Their newest cereal - Caramel Delight - Yikes!!!
This is definitely not to my liking. It has a strange sweet and old cardboard taste. The box makes the product appear similar to Golden Grahams but oh how the taste is lacking. And it is kinda high in calories for not being tasty. 180 calories for 1 cup, so not worth it to me. I will stick with Original!
Sorry Fiber One, Work it Mama loves you, but not C.D.!

4 comments:

Mrs. L said...

This site will be so good for your seriously lazy, out of shape, unhealthy sister. I feel motivated already!

Rachael said...

Ash, I love the new blog! Good things to know!

Natalie said...

Love the blog!

Sarah Jayne said...

okay so first of all, what a great idea to share these tips! Especially coming from someone who does have quite a bit of knowledge about it! on the other hand I totally have to disagree with you about the caramel delight! I love it! I have always gotten the honey clusters, which I still like but my new fav is the caramel delight!!!