Friday, May 23, 2008

Eating Out and Looking Good

Tomorrow I will be Going to Old McDonalds, as my daughter calls it. So I thought I would thoroughly check out what's in store for our waistlines. I am not a huge fan of the greasy joint, but I know many people love it. And you can't beat the Play Place to burn off the fries. Warning, the first items may alarm you!
Sandwiches:
1 Hamburger = 250 calories, 9 grams of fat
Quarter Pounder with cheese = 510 calories, 26 grams fat
Crispy Grilled Chicken Sandwich = 630 calories, 29 grams fat
Filet of Fish = 380 calories, 17 grams fat
Fries:
SMALL French Fries = 230 calories, 11 grams fat
Large FF= 500 calories, 20 grams fat
Nuggets:
4 chicken Nuggets =240 calories, 12 grams fat
10 chicken nuggets = 430 calories, 44 grams fat
Salads: Southwest Grilled Chicken = 320 calories, 8 grams fat
Asian Grilled Chicken = 300 calories, 7 grams fat
Breakfasts:
Egg McMuffin = 300 calories, 11 grams fat
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit = 520 calories, 46 grams fat
Desserts
Fruit & Yogurt Parfait (small) = 160 calories, 2 grams fat
Ice Cream Cone = 150 calories, 5 grams fat
Oreo McFlurry = 550 calories, 17 grams fat

So I think the best thing to order at Mickey D's is the ice cream cone. It is cool, creamy, and delish. The sandwiches I listed are only a go-ahead if you don't order any sides. And I really love their Southwest Chicken Salad. The marinade on the chicken is super yummy and it makes it so you don't really need dressing. Kinda Scary Information..you still have to wonder what all goes into this stuff!

Looking Good!
I just wanted to share my favorite new purchase. Well it actually was a Mother's Day gift that I picked out - but I love them. These Roxy sandals are so comfortable, lightweight, and cute. I really love them and I can walk and chase my kid around in them. They were kinda pricey for flip flops but I think and hope they will last a while. Available at Nordstrom and Dillards for 29.99!


1 comment:

Mrs. L said...

The wraps are my fav at Mickey D's. The grilled chicken honey mustard one is 260 calories so if you cut out the dressing I'm sure they'd be under 200.