Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday - Product Review

Diet Root Beer...yes, I know it isn't a real "health" product but I really think it can help people stay on track. If you are a diet soda drinker and you use it kinda as your sweet fill then this is for you. In school I often learned the importance of trying to avoid drinking any calories (ie. real soda, lemonade, juice, punch) because they do not provide one ounce of nutritional goodness and one glass adds up immensely. So I drink DIET!
First off, I LOVE LOVE Diet Coke! I will never say it isn't a delicious beverage. But I really don't think all the caffeine is good for me so I try to tone it down. As a replacement I sip a nice chilled Diet Barq's or A&W Rootbeer. They are both so amazingly tasty. They both have a different taste and I couldn't even tell you which one I prefer. All I know is they are the "bomb diggity" - yeah, I know no one says that anymore, but that is just how excited I am about this stuff. A&W comes in a 12 pack of cans, a 2 liter, and just recently started providing 20 ounces for those gas station runs. Barq's offers 12 packs of cans and 2 liters; we'd like to see some 20 ounces from you too Barq's. Try some today!

No comments: