Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Health

20 Snacks to Feed Your Family:
Here is a list of snacks that I often have in my house. Personally I'm a grazer and I just love to have a few snacks throughout the day - why not make them good for you. My kids will eat all of these things too. They are all healthy, filling, and delicious for anyone. If you have any snack favorites let me know!

1. Low Fat Microwave Popcorn 100 calorie bags
2. Oranges
3. Pretzels
4. String Cheese
5. Granola Bar (fiber one, kashi, or anything reduced sugar)
6. Bananas
7. Ants on a Log (celery spread with peanut butter with raisins on top)






8. Apple slices
9. Fat Free Yogurt
10. Snow Peas
11. Carrots and Low Fat Ranch
12. Sugar Free Pudding
13. Baked Lays
14. Grapes
15. Unsweetened Applesauce
16. Dry Frosted Mini Wheats
17. Puzzle PB & J Sandwich (usually my kids share this)






18. Quesadilla with whole wheat tortilla
19. Fruit Kabobs
20. 100 calorie packs - our favorites are: oreo thin crisps, oreo candy bites, teddy grahams, chocolate covered pretzels, and the ritz pretzel mix...you can't go wrong with those flavors!

No comments: